1. Mobilization of Member Organizations and strengthening them for their active support and participation in the Consortium for the promotion of child participation to gear up child club movement of Nepal.
2. To build up the constituencies in support of the Consortium, children’s participation rights and child club movement ( national, international and multi-national organizations working for and with children as well as government agencies)
3. Enabling the member organizations to Promote inclusive, non-discriminative, equitable meaningful quality child participation as a culture in the society and in their organizations.
4. Empower children/child club leaders/ members to strengthen child clubs to promote child participation at all levels.
5. Work in partnership with/in collaboration with member organization, government agencies, private sectors, civil society, and educational institutions to promote child participation.
6. Mobilizing Media Institutions/Child Rights Journalists Group to speak for children’s participation rights
7. Advocacy to create a critical mass around children’s participation rights and Public education for adults to change the age-old attitude/mind set and tradition agreeing on the rationale for children’s participation.
B. To strengthen the Consortium as a Network Organization:
1. Establish an effective and efficient management system in the Consortium
2. Establishing a pool of human and material resources to cater the need/demand of key stakeholders engaged in promoting child participation
3. Accreditation of Child Facilitation/Child Participation training course by University/government to sell nationally and internationally.
4. Create data base for Child Clubs , Organizations working for Child Clubs in Nepal
5. Establish Documentation system for best practices/ a data base of child participation status of child clubs in Nepal.
6. Establish Web Site
7. Enhance visibility (existence) and recognition of the Consortium among donor organizations and collaborate with member organization for joint funding proposals (market itself)
8. Identifying potential donors to request for support.
9. Strengthen the Secretariat for quality functioning and program implementation.